What To Expect
Visit the locations where the superhit movie “Crazy Rich Asians” was shot. Visit the City Hall, Singapore River, Gardens by the Bay and more landmarks included in the tour. Click amazing pictures with friends and family and enjoy the tour. The entire will take nearly 4-5 hours depending on some conditions. Learn about some facts about the movie as well from the professional local guide with your group. Explore landmarks and the shoot locations of Singapore.
- City & sightseeing guided tour.
- English-speaking professional local guide.
- Local snacks sampling.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Food & drinks (available to purchase).
- Pick-up & Drop-off (included for private tour).
- Admission tickets (available to purchase).
- Insurance & personal expenses.
- Guide tipping.
- Others not mentioned in inclusions.
Highlights of the Tour:
- City Hall.
- Raffles Place & Civic District.
- Singapore River.
- Marina Bay Sands.
- Gardens by the Bay.
How To Redeem:
- Your voucher will be mailed to you shortly after booking is confirmed. You can display either a printed or mobile voucher with your valid ID proof to the friendly " Monster Day Tour " guide to join the tour.
- Passport is mandatory as valid id proof for redemption of voucher.
- Children age 0 - 2 yrs enter free of cost.
- Tour is not suitable for guests who require walking assistance.
- Tour participants are advised to be punctual.
- Tour guides are not responsible for any delays or latecomings of tour participants.
- Dress code is casual with comfortable footwear.
- Don't forget to carry cash and poncho / umbrella for the tour.
Singapore Art Museum, 8 Queen St - Singapore 189555
Garden By The Bay.
How to Reach:
MRT: Nearest MRT station is - Bras Basah, please go up the escalator to the street level. Please look out for our tour guide in "Monster Day Tours" shirt.