What To Expect
Experience the capital city of United Arab Emirates with its rich culture and modern architecture in an air conditioned vehicle. Get picked up directly from your hotel for your Abu Dhabi adventure. The tour starts with visiting the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque which is one of the largest mosques in the world housing worlds largest carpet and world's third largest chandelier among others. Please note all visitors must adhere to the strict dress code to enter the mosque - women must wear loose long pant or skirt with full sleeve top covering all body parts with head scarf, tights, ripped or transparent clothes are not permitted, men must not wear shorts. Later we proceed towards corniche where we will stop for that perfect instagram photo with Abu Dhabi skyline in the backdrop. Next we pass by Emirates palace, Date market, Abu Dhabi cultural centre and more. Evening after lunch ( if opted ), we visit the famous yas island where we will stop for photo's at Ferrari World - the largest space frame structure ever built.
- 08:30am - 09:00am Pickup from Dubai hotel.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque.
- Abu Dhabi Corniche.
- Emirates Palace Hotel. ( Photostop )
- Heritage Village.
- Dates market.
- Marina Mall.
- Yas Island.
- Lunch ( Optional )
- Ferrari World. ( Photostop )
- 04:30pm - 05:00pm Drop off at Dubai hotel. ( same as pickup location )
- Hotel pickup and drop by air conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking guide.
- Lunch. ( optional )
- Tips. ( optional )
How To Redeem:
- Your voucher will be mailed to you instantly after booking is confirmed. You can display either a printed or mobile voucher with your valid ID proof at the time of pickup.
- Please be present at the hotel lobby atleat 10 minutes before your pickup time.
- The Sheikh Zayed Centre remains closed on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Some locations in the tour might remain closed for visitors during public holidays or on speacial occassions.
- The pickup and drop timings from Dubai hotel on friday's will be Pickup: 10:00am - 10:30am; Drop: 06:00pm - 06:30pm.
- Visitors must adhere to strict dresscode for visiting The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
- The local operator will re - confirm with you the pickup time via your contact details.
The tour will begin from your hotel and end at your hotel in Dubai.
Grand Mosque Dresscode Instructions:
- Women must wear loose fitting long pant, trouser or skirt ( ankle length ) with full sleeve top and a head scarf.
- Women must not wear transparent or tight pants, trousers or ripped clothes.
- Men must wear half / full sleeve t-shirt or shirts with full length pants or trousers. ( ankle length ).
- Men must not wear sleeveless shirt or short pants.
- Unsuitably dressed visitors may be denied entry.